Club Level Rules Seminar & Accreditation
With the latest edition of the Rules of Golf released this year, Golf Queensland is endeavouring to educate and inform as many clubs as possible of those changes. To that end, Golf Queensland will be conducting Rules Seminars in areas where there is reasonable demand. These seminars are essential for Club Captains and Match Committees. The Golf Queensland Rules Seminars are designed for those golfers who wish to improve their knowledge of the Rules of Golf and perhaps sit the Club Level Accreditation Exam.
|Wednesday September 28||6:30-8:30pm||Brisbane Golf Club||CLICK HERE|
|Thursday November 3||6:30-8:30pm||McLeod Country Golf Club||CLICK HERE|
|Monday November 28||6:30-8:30pm||Logan City Golf Club|| CLICK HERE
The Golf Queensland Rules of Golf
Seminar and Accreditation Course is designed for those men and women who wish
to improve their knowledge of the Rules of Golf and perhaps sit for Club Level
Accreditation. Details of the Course follow:-
· Seminars are for the duration of approximately TWO hours each – commencing at 6:30pm – please allow time to arrive and be ready to start at 6:30pm.
· Club Level Examination is now an on-line exam. You will be forwarded an access code and password to enable you to sit the exam at their leisure.
· The exam is 50 multiple choice questions on the Rules of Golf (3 hours allowed – as one sitting only)
· To pass the exam a minimum of 35 correct answers must be achieved with the assistance of a Rules Book (A Distinction will be awarded for 45 or more correct answers)
· To be invited to sit State Level Accreditation, currently a pass of 45 or better must be achieved at Club Level
· Successful Club Level candidates will receive a Certificate of Achievement.
· Club Level Accreditation will allow your services to be utilised at Club and District level events.
· Registration for the Seminar is FREE
The fee for the examination is:
- Online booking @ $16.50 per person (including GST)
· This fee includes one free attempt at the examination should you fail to pass your first attempt (contact Golf Qld for a new access code and password to allow second attempt)
Attendees must abide by the dress regulations of the host club and be attired accordingly. To register simply select the seminar and exam (for those wishing to sit the exam) and follow the prompts to complete the registration process.