If you’re ready to step up from being a casual player, but you’re not quite ready to join a golf club, iGolf Queensland is perfect for you!
Whether you’re burning to play competitively, or you simply love playing the game, iGolf Queensland has a lot to offer. It not only provides an easy introduction to playing competitively, it gives you the opportunity of meeting lots of like-minded golf lovers through access and invitations to exciting events, and it gives you a chance to sample some of the benefits of membership at a selection of great golf clubs.
The iGolf Queensland program is designed to engage with the casual golfer and increase participation of the sport throughout the Queensland. We recognise the importance of engaging with casual and social golfers to improve their experience while still having the opportunity to play in regular competitions.
Here’s what you get with your 12-month iGolf Queensland membership fee:
• Your personalised iGolf Queensland membership card
• An opportunity to gain an official Golf Australia handicap viewable via Golf Link
• Access to a wide range of courses with discounted green fees (iseek golf)
• Opportunities to play in exclusive member events and Open Days
• Your own personal liability insurance cover at golf venues and events
• A copy of the “Tee It Up” publication
• A copy of the “Rules of Golf” book
• A copy of the “Quick guide to the rules of golf” book
• A dozen Srixon QSTAR golf balls
The number of participating clubs and courses continues to grow, so we encourage you to visit the iGolf Queensland website regularly. Click here to learn more about iGolf Queensland.
If your club would like to get involved in the Ladies, Let's Golf program please contact Virginia Irwin on (07) 3252 8155 or click here.