Regional Club Support and Development Officer (Contractor)
• Looking for a new challenge?
• Here is a unique opportunity to make a difference in the golf industry.
Golf Queensland is the peak body for amateur golf in Queensland with a healthy player base of over 66,000 club members and 239 affiliated golf clubs. The organisation provides a blend of services and programs to golf clubs and golfers of all ages and abilities.
The new Regional Club Support and Development (CSAD) Officer contractor role is an exciting opportunity to work in the golf industry in support of a new state-wide strategy with the objective to improve golf club health and sustainability. Contractor roles are available in each of the following regions:
• Cairns- Far North Queensland
• Townsville- North Queensland and North West Queensland
• Rockhampton- Central Queensland, Central Highlands and Central West Queensland
• Toowoomba- Darling Downs, South West Queensland and Western Moreton
• Sunshine Coast- Sunshine Coast, South Burnett and Wide Bay
Reporting to the Club Support and Development Manager, the Regional Club Support and Development Officer contractor will work to provide a direct role with clubs in the facilitation of the uptake of the CSAD Program.
The selected contractor will be required to work independently while also having strong skills for working in small teams.
This role is best suited for those looking for independent contract work while making a significant impact on the future of golf in Queensland.
The ideal candidate will be highly organised with solid time management skills. We are looking for a person who has strong communication skills with sound knowledge of business administration. You will need to have the ability to deliver in a hands-on manner in work with clubs or program development.
Specific experience in the golf, sport or club industries providing a strong understanding of the issues facing golf clubs is highly desirable.
A 6-month contract of up to 150 hours, with an option to renew by agreement, will be entered into with a self-employed independent operator or a company which employs the contractor. Working hours by agreement, weekends and evenings may be necessary. The contractor will work from their home/ office, but will be required to travel as necessary to meetings and events within the region.
How to Apply:
Click here to download a copy of the Position Description.
Applications must be made using email through email@example.com and follow the process outlined below:
1. Submit a short covering letter, resume and a concise application addressing your capabilities to deliver the items listed in the Schedule of Services.
2. Ensure the documentation is within the one attachment and that the email subject line is labelled – Regional Club Support and Development Officer Contract.
After reading the Schedule of Services, further inquiry can be directed to the Club Support and Development Manager, David Webber, on (07) 3252 8155.
Applications Close Monday, 5 October 2015