Golf Queensland Participation Officer
• Looking for your next challenge?
• Want to give back to the golf community?
Do you love golf, travel, working with children and want to help people get involved in the game?
Golf Queensland is looking for an energetic and community minded person to deliver participation programs and assist its initiatives to support the growth of the game in Queensland.
Golf Queensland is the peak body for amateur golf in Queensland providing a blend of services and programs to golf clubs and golfers of all ages and abilities.
To deliver a wide range of participation programs or events that help foster and support the growth of junior golf in Queensland. The new incumbent will be a major contributor to the operation of the new junior initiative, Junior Golf Queensland.
In particular, the position will:
• Provide high level coaching and instruction; and
• Establish excellent working relationships with providers and hosts of participation opportunities for potential junior golfers inclusive of coaches, schools and golf clubs.
• Promote and support the implementation of the National MyGolf Junior Framework
• Promote and support identified participation development programs of Junior Golf Queensland.
• Develop and maintain effective communication with key stakeholders relating to Junior Golf Queensland operations
You will be able to demonstrate your experience in the successful delivery of golf coaching/instruction and events to juniors (individual or group) of varying ability and ages.
Further you will have sound knowledge in the development of golf skills and structuring of programs, relevant to supporting the growth of the game in golf clubs.
It is expected the incumbent of this position will work independently in the field while also having strong skills for working in small teams.
The salary for this position will be $51,000 to $55,500 inclusive of superannuation and leave loading depending on the successful applicant’s level of experience and ability.
The overall benefits include a fully maintained vehicle for business and private use as well as a mobile phone.
Training and development opportunities will also be available.
How to Apply:
Click here to download a copy of the Position Description
Applications must be made using email through email@example.com and follow the process outlined below:
1. Submit a short covering letter, resume and a concise application addressing the Criteria of Appointment.
2. Ensure the documentation is within the one attachment and that the email subject line is labelled – JGQ Participation Officer Application.
After reading the Position Description, further inquiry can be directed to the Golf Queensland Participation Development Manager, Adrian Hewat, on (07) 3252 8155.
Applications Close Monday 23rd November 2015