Golf Queensland Grant Writing Assistant Program – NOW OPEN
Golf Queensland remains committed to supporting clubs and districts to access funding from Government and philanthropic sources. Golf Queensland continues to work closely with partners Red Tape Busters in an endeavour to open up more opportunities to more clubs and districts.
Under the Golf Queensland Grant Writing Assistance Program funding may be sought for a variety of projects including:
- Equipment associated with the activities of the organisation, including sport and play equipment and office equipment and furnishings
- Special one-off events and activities including community arts and recreation events, conferences and community education activities
- Community development and organisational development including access and equity projects, research projects, organisational review and redevelopment, training, fundraising initiatives and volunteer support
- Motor vehicle purchase costs
- Minor capital works (except where the facilities are owned by an individual or private company), including part of or total contribution to health, safety and access upgrades of community facilities and fit-out costs for community facilities.
- $10,000 towards the preparation of grants aimed at increased participation.
- $20,000 towards the preparation of grants aimed at machinery, equipment or facility improvement projects.
Grant Writing Assistance
Golf Queensland, with the assistance of Red Tape Busters, offers a Grant Writing Assisance Program. If your Club needs assistance with grant writing you will need to complete the Expression of Interest Form by clicking here.
Please note, Golf Queensland is only able assist with one application from clubs per year. If you wish to engage Red Tape Busters to assist your club with additional grant applications please call (07) 3882 2055.
The closing dates for applications are 28 February, 31 May, 31 August and 30 November. If your eligible application is not successful in the first funding round, it is automatically considered in the next funding round.