Golf Queensland Grant Writing Assistant Program – NOW OPEN
Golf Queensland remains committed to supporting clubs and districts to access funding from Government and philanthropic sources. Golf Queensland continues to work closely with partners Red Tape Busters in an endeavour to open up more opportunities to more clubs and districts.
Under the Golf Queensland Grant Writing Assistance Program funding may be sought for a variety of projects including:
- Equipment associated with the activities of the organisation, including sport and play equipment and office equipment and furnishings
- Special one-off events and activities including community arts and recreation events, conferences and community education activities
- Community development and organisational development including access and equity projects, research projects, organisational review and redevelopment, training, fundraising initiatives and volunteer support
- Motor vehicle purchase costs
- Minor capital works (except where the facilities are owned by an individual or private company), including part of or total contribution to health, safety and access upgrades of community facilities and fit-out costs for community facilities.
Grant Writing Assistance
Golf Queensland, with the assistance of Red Tape Busters, offers a Grant Writing Assistance Program. If your Club needs assistance with grant writing you will need to complete the Expression of Interest Form by clicking here.
Please note, Golf Queensland is only able assist with one application from clubs per year. If you wish to engage Red Tape Busters to assist your club with additional grant applications please call (07) 3882 2055.
Read more about grants from Red Tape Busters. Click here.
Important DatesFunding Rounds
The closing dates for applications are 28 February, 31 May, 31 August and 30 November 2015. If your eligible application is not successful in the first funding round, it is automatically considered in the next funding round.
For all the latest tips and advice, read the latest edition of the Regional Grants newsletter for your region here.
Get in the Game programs
- Get Started Vouchers—$15 million over three years for vouchers of up to $150 to assist children and young people who can least afford to join a sport or recreation club (15 JULY 2015).
- Get Going Clubs—$10.5 million over three years for funding of up to $7500 for equipment and projects that improve access to sport and recreation activities (3 AUGUST 2015).
- Get Playing Places and Spaces—$33 million over three years for funding of up to $100,000 for new or upgraded sport and recreation facilities (3 AUGUST 2015).
- Get Playing Plus—$22.635 million over two years for funding between $300,000 and $1.5 million for new or upgraded sport and recreation facilities that meet regional and community needs (1 SEPTEMBER 2015).
For more information on all Get in the Game program dates, visit www.npsr.qld.gov.au/getinthegame.
- Clubs win grants to upgrade their facilities
- What community benefits?
- Boost for Get in the Game programs to benefit grassroots sport
Video: Red Tape Busters