The Ladies, Let’s Golf Program has been developed by Golf Queensland for service providers to deliver opportunities for likeminded people to experience the game of golf in a welcoming, relaxed and nonthreatening environment.
The aim of Ladies, Let’s Golf Program is to enable golf clubs/facilities to:
• Entice, introduce, increase and retain people to golf club/facilities through clinic participation
• Provide a culture and experience that is welcoming, motivating, inclusive and supportive of every player.
• Implement new strategies to encourage continued participation and retention of golfers within the club landscape
• Provide a clear pathway for female participation and membership
The Ladies, Let’s Golf Program provides a clear pathway from the complete beginner through to individuals who have played a little or previously participated in clinics and or private lessons.
To register, contact Virginia Irwin on (07) 3252 8155 or email@example.com
• Tuesday 11am -12pm 22nd, 29th October, 5th November, 12th November.
• Friday 11am -12pm 25th October, 1st November, 8th November, 15th November
• Saturday 9:30am-10:30am 26th October, 2nd November, 9th November, 16th November
Keperra Golf Club
• Thursday 9.30-10.30 Nov - 7th; 14th; 21st & 28th
• Sunday 10.30-11.30 Nov 10th; 17th; 24th & Dec 1st
Nudgee Golf Club
• Tuesday 10.00-11.00 5th November, 12th November, 19th November, 26th November
• Saturday 1.30-2.30pm 9th November, 16th November, 23rd November, 30th November