USGA Course Rating System Resource Centre
USGA Course Rating System - Resource Centre
Please click on relevant links below to view all information concerning the USGA Course Rating project.
For the purposes of this project, we have split Queensland geographically into five zones, with Zone Administrators having respobsibility for scheduling ratings at each club within that zone.
To avoide unecessar budget expense, course raters are encouraged to volunteer to rate courses in regions as close as practical to their residential locations.
Please bookmark the following links for future reference.
Club Listings by Zone - *Coming Soon*
Course Rating & Scheduling - *Coming soon*
Zone Administrators have commenced making provisional arrangements with clubs. To view tentative course rating dates, and to contact your Zone Administrator to inform them of your availability please click on the above Course Rating & Scheduling page.
Documents for Course Raters
Please note that all expense forms should be given to your Zone Administrator / Team Leader at the conclusion of each course rating trip. Do not forward expense forms to the Golf Queensland office directly.
Documents for Zone Administrators / Team Leaders
USGA Course Rating Guideline Documents
- 2008-2011 USGA Course Rating System Manual
- 2008-2011 USGA Course Rating System Men's Guide
- 2008-2011 USGA Course Rating System Women's Guide
- The USGA Course Rating System Workbook 2008-2011
- Q&A USGA Course Rating System (Various) - 28/07/2010
- Q&A USGA Course Rating System (Various) - 21/01/2010
- Q&A USGA Course Rating System in Australia - 05/05/2009
- Measuring a Golf Course - USGA Manual
- Zone check sheet (version2)
- Memo re: USGA Ratings - July 2010