To download the current version of the Australian Men's and Women's Handicapping Systems, or the Course Rating and Difficulty Systems - Click here
If you would like to know more about Handicapping in Australia, Golf Australia's website is a great place to start.
Click here to visit the Handicapping section on Golf Australia's website
Daily Handicap Chart
To look up your daily handicap click here.
Re-Assessment of Handicap Form (Male and Female)
Under the changes to both the Men's and Women's Handicapping Systems implemented on the 1st September 2008, clubs are now required to advise Golf Queensland when they either increase or decrease a Men's or Women's Australian Handicap.
The form to complete can be downloaded by clicking here or on the attachment below.
Re-Gaining an Australian Handicap Form (Male and Female)
Different to the 'Re-Assessment of Handicap' Form - the 'Re-Gaining an Australian Handicap' Form should be used when a player returns to golf having not submitted a card for 2 years or more.
The form to complete can be downloaded by clicking here or in the attachment below.
- Handicap Reassessment form - Male and Female - Click Here to Download
- Male Sample Letters to be sent to members prior to implementing section 9 - Click Here to Download
- Female Sample Letters to be sent to members prior to implementing section 5 - Click Here to Download
- Regaining Handicap Men & Women - Click Here to Download
- GA H&CR Comm Recommendation re the USGA Handicap System.pdf - Click here to Download
- Guide to USGA Handicap System in the Australian Context (5-5-2009).pdf - Click Here to Download
- Media Release - Golf Australia to Pursue USGA Handicap System.pdf - Click Here to Download
- Q&A - USGA Handicap System in Australia i (5-5-2009).pdf - Click Here to Download